Sadlier_School_logotype_RED.png
SC_logo.png  Log In

Blog for math teachers. The Sadlier Math Blog is a K-8 resource to support deep comprehension of math skills and concepts.

Show Grade Ranges:

Book-Inspired Graphing Activity Worksheets, Grades 2–4

Here’s a fun graphing activity worksheet for second to fourth grade students. With this activity students will be graphing data about the character...

Jeff Todd

37 Math Early Finisher Activities for Elementary Students

One of the challenges we all face in the classroom is finding activities for students who finish early. This is an important topic because we know what...

Jeff Todd

3 Little Pigs STEM/STEAM Lesson Plan Template, Grades 5–6

Engaging struggling students is a important and productive undertaking in every classroom. I am excited to share with you today a Science, Technology,...

Jeff Todd

3 Coordinate Plane Activities and Coordinate Plane Word Problems, Grades 5–6

Coordinate plane activities are fun for students. I find that they enjoy the visual aspect of identifying coordinates and creating shapes using those...

Jeff Todd

Free Line Plot Worksheet; Using Fractions to Measure Crayon Lengths, Grades 4–6

In this post, I share a great line plot activity for late elementary or middle school students. I highly recommend this line plot worksheet because it...

Jeff Todd

Gingerbread House STEAM Activity: Math Connections for Grades 1–8

If you are like me, you are wracking your brain for a holiday-themed STEAM activity for your class. There are several possibilities for non-religious...

Jeff Todd

Subscribe to the Math Blog