Discover Cristo en nosotros—the new K–6 (K in Spanish, 1–6 bilingual) print and online program that reinvents your approach to religious education. Perfect to accommodate instruction in any setting to flexibly meet the diverse needs of parishes.
- NEW! Director's Guide supports thoughtful implementation within Hispanic ministry programs.
- Responsive lesson-planning tools allow for preparation anywhere, at any time.
- Digital tools and resources, delivered based on the chosen model, shape the users' program experience.
- A robust digital portfolio challenges students to apply what they’ve learned in their own lives.
- Meaningful assessments and assignments monitor program participation and ensure accountability.
- Features to adapt the lesson for inclusion offer point-of-use options to make each experience equitable for all children.
- Social justice themes with connections to Catholic social teaching guide students in living justly and treating all people with respect.