Helen Hemmer, I.H.M.
- Sister Helen is currently the religion consultant for spiritual formation for Sadlier.
- Sister Helen wrote the journals for Sadlier's Faith and Witness program and has had articles published in The Catechist's Connection and Today's Catholic Teacher.
- She has been associate director of religious education for the diocese of Scranton, coordinator of religion for elementary schools for the diocese of Baltimore, and religious education consultant for the I.H.M. congregation.
- In addition, Sister Helen has been a teacher, a principal, and a parish director. She has also served on the adjunct faculty of Marywood University in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- She holds master's degrees in education, theology, religious education, and supervision/administration.
Sister Helen's inspirational and motivational speaking style engages her audience. People delight in her personal, story-filled presentations.
Topics of Professional Workshops
Sister Helen offers staff development workshops for catechists, teachers, and administrators as well as leadership training seminars and workshops on prayer, spirituality, scripture, and catechesis. She also leads retreats and days of recollection for faculties and religious educators.
Titles of Professional Talks
A Spirituality for Jubilee.com
Social Justice Issues in the Curriculum
A Symphony Without Notes: The Our Father
A Voice for Today: Mary's Magnificat
Wonder, Prayer, and the Child